Put out the flames in a Fire Emergency! Build the LEGO® City fire truck with extending ladder and hose with water element to save the abandoned house with a cool burnt design!
|No. of Pieces||300-600|
|Year of Production||2013|
|Year of Removal||2014|
HELP! An abandoned house is on fire and only the LEGO® City firefighters can save the day! Jump out of the fire truck and extend the ladder to reach the charred roof and flame elements! Put out the fire from above, then cut through the door with the powerful saw to douse the flames with the fire extinguisher. Retract the flames to show a job well done. These firefighters are always ready for action! Includes 3 firefighters with assorted accessories.
- Includes 3 firefighters with assorted accessories
- Fire truck features extendable, rotating ladder and retractable hose with a water element
- Abandoned house features retractable flames, trash can and a streetlight
- Accessories include smoke diver gear, axe and a saw
- Extend the ladder!
- Turn the knob and put out the flames!
- Fire truck measures over 3" (8cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide
- House measures over 5" (14cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep