Build the iconic Lincoln Memorial in LEGO® bricks!
|No. of Pieces||100-300|
|Year of Production||2015|
|Year of Removal||2016|
Construct a LEGO® brick model of the Lincoln Memorial, national monument to the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. Designed by architect Henry Bacon to resemble a classic Greek temple, the Memorial was officially dedicated to the American people at a ceremony on May 30, 1922, 57 years after Lincoln’s death. Today, it remains a hugely popular tourist attraction and is open 24 hours a day to the public.
Just like the actual building in Washington D.C., this detailed LEGO set incorporates 36 Doric columns, which symbolize all the states within the Union at the time of Lincoln’s passing. The LEGO® brick model is designed with a removable roof so you can view a model of the Abraham Lincoln statue, the famous sculpture created by Daniel Chester French that dominates this iconic American edifice.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Lincoln Memorial
- Features a removable roof, the Abraham Lincoln statue and a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures 2” (6cm) tall, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO® Architecture product line isabout celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history