|No. of Pieces||600-1000|
|Year of Production||2017|
|Year of Removal||2018|
Enjoy a rewarding build-and-play experience with this robust and detailed 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Container Yard set, featuring an articulated truck with working steering, opening doors, detachable trailer and two loadable containers, plus a container loader with working steering and extendable boom with working grabber. This set can be rebuilt to create a Container Straddle-Carrier with truck and container. Both models can be built using the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app, available online.
- Features an articulated truck with working steering, opening doors, detachable trailer and two loadable containers, plus a container loader with working steering and an extendable boom with working grabber.
- Truck features a blue and white color scheme.
- Container loader features an orange and black color scheme.
- Steer the articulated truck into position.
- Operate the loader's boom to grab the containers and lift them into position.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9+.
- Free interactive, 3D Digital LEGO Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents' permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Container Straddle-Carrier with truck and container.
- Truck with trailer measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Container loader with boom extended measures over 9” (23cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide, and over 3” (10cm) high and 9” (23cm) long with boom retracted.
- Each container measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Container Straddle-Carrier (fully extended) measures over 9” (24cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide, and over 6” (17cm) high and 4” (11cm) wide when retracted.
- Container Straddle-Carrier truck with container measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, and over 2” (7cm) high without the container.