|No. of Pieces||100-300|
|Year of Production||2017|
|Year of Removal||2018|
Reach for the sky with this replica of a real-life telehandler. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model comes with a red, gray and black color scheme and an array of realistic features and functions, including a detailed cab, large tires, working four-wheel steering, extendable boom and a tipping bucket. Rebuild this model to create a Tow Truck for a double build-and-play experience! Both models can be built using the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app, available online.
- Features an extendable boom, tipping bucket, four-wheel steering mechanism, detailed cab and large wheels with heavy-duty tires.
- Check out the red, gray and black color scheme.
- Carry out complex maneuvers with the four-wheel steering.
- Extend the tipping bucket high into the air.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-16.
- Free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents’ permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Tow Truck.
- Telehandler, with boom extended measures over 8” (22cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide, and over 3” (10cm) high and 9” (23cm) long with boom retracted.
- Tow Truck measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
Write Your Own Review