Children get double the fun with this super LEGO® Technic™ (42101) Buggy set. Let young imaginations run wild as they recreate the thrill of powering over sand dunes in their Buggy. And the fun doesn’t end there! The toy Buggy cleverly rebuilds into a sleek toy Racing Car for kids to bring even more adventures. A LEGO set with lots to discover Hot color scheme? Check! Skull stickers? Check! Working steering and suspension? Of course! If you're looking for feature-packed action toys that kids will love, this awesome set has it all. Buildable toys to help kids develop new skills LEGO Technic building kits are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge. These vehicles look and drive like the real thing, so kids will love building and playing with their creations. Each set comes with printed instructions but there's also a new way to build this car toy with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app. This interactive guide has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help even younger children build this cool engineering toy.
- Here’s a fun building challenge for kids who love racing toys! Build the Buggy and recreate an off-road adventure. Then rebuild into a Racing Car for even more building and role-play fun.
- With working suspension and steering, this action toy set (42101) creates an interesting building challenge. It promotes problem-solving skills, and there's plenty of opportunity for imaginative play too.
- The 2-in-1 design means twice the fun. Kids can build the Buggy, then rebuild the model into a sleek Racing Car. Once built, kids will love playing with their creation, or enjoying it with other buildable toy vehicles.
- Kids who love action toys will have plenty of fun building and playing with this Buggy. This educational engineering toy makes a great LEGO® gift for boys and girls aged 7+ who enjoy racing toys.
- Once built, the Buggy car toy measures over 5” (13cm) long, 2” (7cm) high and 2” (7cm) wide, making it ideal for role-play and a super addition to any existing car collection.